Corday and Co is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under reference 558935. Andrew Workman is a Solicitor and Principal of the firm based at County House, St Mary's Street, Worcester WR1 1HB. VAT Registration Number 139 0170 31. To find out more, please click here.

There are key moments in your life when you may have to consult a family lawyer, with assurance that your privacy will be respected and that you are receiving the best advice and service.


At Corday & Co, we can help you.

Family Law {Divorce}




An empathic approach to family law

For us, it is about providing a very high level of client service. We provide advice in a straightforward, pragmatic and empathic way at a difficult and sensitive time. 

How we can help

Contact us about services for family law and divorce:

+44 (0)1865 784476